Last updated: November 14, 2023
You can find out more about cookies and how to manage them in the information below. You can change your cookie settings and disable some or all cookies for this website at any time at the cookie settings page. You can also change your browser settings so that cookies from the website cannot be placed on your device.
If you have any questions in relation to the cookies we use please contact us.
What are Web Beacons?
GHJ occasionally advertises on third-party web sites. As part of our effort to track the success of our advertising campaigns, we may at times use a visitor identification technology such as "web beacons," or "action tags," which count visitors who have come to the website after being exposed to an GHJ banner ad on a third-party site. We do not use this technology to access your personal information and it is only used to compile aggregated statistics about visitors who come to the website to gauge the effectiveness of our ads.
What is a cookie?
A "cookie" is technology that allows the website to store tokens of information (an "identifier") in your browser used by the website while you are on the website. Cookies are then sent back to the website on each subsequent visit, or to another webpage that recognizes that cookie. Cookies are used in order to make the website work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website.
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improving the user experience. Cookies may tell us, for example, whether you have visited the website before or whether you are a new visitor. They can also help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
There are two broad categories of cookies:
- First-party cookies, served directly by us to your device.
- Third-party cookies, which are served by a third party on our behalf.
Cookies can remain on your computer or mobile device for different periods of time. Some cookies are "session cookies", meaning that they exist only while your browser is open. These are deleted automatically once you close your browser. Other cookies are "permanent cookies", meaning that they survive after your browser is closed. They can be used by the website to recognize your computer when you open your browser and browse the Internet again.
What types of cookies do we use?
This website uses the cookies that perform four functions, as classified below:
- Essential/strictly necessary cookies, which are essential to the functioning of the website
- Performance cookies, which help us measure the website’s performance and improve your experience. In using performance cookies we do not store any personal data, and only use the information collected through these cookies in aggregated and anonymized form
- Functionality cookies, which allow us to enhance your experience (for example by remembering any settings you may have selected)
- Targeting cookies, which we use to track user activity and sessions so that we can deliver a more personalized service
- Social media cookies, which allow you to share content on social media channels, such as Facebook and Twitter
In addition, we also utilize cookies on certain pages of the website to communicate with third-party data suppliers in order to extrapolate your digital behavior. This help us to understand and target more relevant advertising in the future. The information we receive is all aggregate and anonymous, but will include statistics such as demographics, online behavior, product interests and lifestyle. Targeting and tracking cookies are provided via trusted third-party suppliers. Should you require more information regarding our suppliers and how these cookies operate please contact us.
This website deploys the following cookies: