GHJ focuses on helping forward-thinking, entrepreneurial organizations with audit and assurance services designed to help companies with compliance, reporting and strategic planning.
Our Audit and Assurance Practice provides financial statement audits, reviews and compilations that meet GAAP compliance requirements while still reflecting clients in the best possible light. GHJ is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), the AICPA Governmental Audit Quality Center (GAQC), the California Society of CPAs, Nonprofit Committee of the California Society of CPAs and the California Association of Nonprofits (CAN).
GHJ prides itself on its ability to understand the strategic vision of our clients, working toward common goals while maintaining the proper level of independence.
- Accounting Standards Updates Implementation
- Agreed Upon Procedures
- Audit Innovation/Business Intelligence
- Cash Flow Analysis
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits
- Financial Projections and Forecasts
- International Financial Reporting Standards
- Internal Controls Consulting
- Lease Accounting Consulting
- Nonprofit Audits
- Nonprofit Contract Compliance Audits
- Nonprofit Grantee Audits
- Nonprofit Single Audits (Uniform Guidance)
- Private Company Financial Statement Audits
- Revenue Recognition Consulting
- Strategic Planning
- Technical Accounting Advice
- Transactional Accounting Consulting