GHJ focuses on helping forward-thinking, entrepreneurial organizations with audit and assurance services designed to help companies with compliance, reporting and strategic planning.
The Audit and Assurance Practice provide financial statement audits, reviews and compilations that meet GAAP compliance requirements while still reflecting clients in the best possible light. GHJ is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), the AICPA Governmental Audit Quality Center (GAQC), the California Society of CPAs, Nonprofit Committee of the California Society of CPAs and the California Association of Nonprofits (CAN).
GHJ prides itself on its ability to understand the strategic vision of our clients, working toward common goals while maintaining the proper level of independence.
- Agreed Upon Procedures
- Assurance and Compliance
- Audits, Reviews and Compilations
- Cash Flow Analysis
- Collateral Audits
- Corporate Accounting and Advisory
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits
- Financial Projections and Forecasts
- Fraud Prevention, Detection and Investigation
- Internal Audit Co-Sourcing or Outsourcing
- Internal Audit External Quality Assessment
- Operational and Financial Risk Assessment
- SOX Compliance Assistance
- Strategic Planning
- Succession Planning
- Transaction Advisory Services