ABOUT OUR PRACTICE
Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) represents buyers and sellers to support their objectives by providing strategic and transactional perspective. Our team takes a hands-on approach throughout a transaction’s lifecycle and has worked on transactions with enterprise values ranging from $10 million to $1.2 billion.
Buyers and sellers have many decisions to make, and our team arms clients with the information needed to make the choice that will best help them achieve their goals. Understanding that the flow of timely and accurate financial and tax information is critical in completing a successful transaction, we work with clients throughout the lifecycle of a transaction and acts as a trusted business advisor every step of the way.
In today’s pressure-packed Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) market, motivated buyers and sellers require information to be vetted quickly to make the best decision with their goals and risk objectives in mind. Whether on the buy-side or sell-side, time is one of the most critical elements in a transaction. GHJ's dedicated team of M&A professionals are specifically focused on middle-market companies and transactions who represent buyers and sellers and support their objectives from a strategic and transactional perspective.
- Quality of Earnings Reports
- Financial and Tax Diligence
- Deal Structuring
- Working Capital Analysis and Agreements
- Tax Analysis and Planning
- State and Local Tax Nexus Studies
- Financial Modeling
- Proforma Financials/Projections
- Post-Closing Adjustments
- Cross-Border Transactions
- Review and Support Transaction Documentation Process
Who We Serve
- Acquisition Buyers and Sellers
- Privately Held Middle Market Companies
- High Growth and Entrepreneurial Businesses
- Foreign Inbound and Outbound Companies
- Investment Bankers
- Private Equity Groups
- Venture Capital Firms