Search and Staffing specializes in providing interim staffing solutions and permanent/executive search services for accounting and financial positions, from entry-level accountants to CFOs.
The Search and Staffing team provides an in-house screening process with partners and trusted advisors, which differentiates us from other staffing firms. Fully integrated partners provide feedback and better evaluate a candidate’s technical skills, producing better quality and higher caliber recruits.
Additionally, interim staffing solutions cover a broad range of financial disciplines and talent levels. All temporary employees are personally interviewed and referenced in order to help make the best possible placements for clients.
Search and Staffing can staff the following positions on a short-term temporary basis:
- Accounting Managers
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Specialists
- Budget and Financial Analysts
- Controllers and CFOs
- Cost Accountants
- Credit and Collections Representatives
- Payroll Specialists
- Staff and Senior Accountants
The Search and Staffing team can also provide senior level financial management professionals on a short or long-term basis.
Search and Staffing’s permanent/executive search division helps clients identify and hire exceptional talent. From entry-level accounting staff to senior level managers, Controllers and CFOs, our search consultants are committed to client satisfaction. Each search includes:
- In-depth discussions to determine the skills, knowledge and abilities required for the position
- Assistance with defining a compensation plan for the position
- Our screening process – involving personal interviews, professional references, and employment and degree verification – to develop a short list of qualified candidates
- Assistance with making the final offer
- Business Process Enhancement/Internal Audit
- Merger and Acquisition Activity
- Permanent/Executive Search
- System Implementations, Conversions and Upgrades
- Temporary and Temp-to-Hire Placement
- Regulatory Reporting: 10K and 10Q filings