GHJ hosted its annual Food and Beverage Forum September 26 at Angel City Brewery. This year’s event explored how being socially responsible and developing a sustainability strategy is essential for the success of any company in the food and beverage industry. The event also marked the release of the Firm’s 2017 Food and Beverage whitepaper, The Future of Food: Meeting Consumer Demands with Sustainable Resources, which takes an in-depth look at how consumers are driving sustainability trends.
Fireside Chat: 2017 Whitepaper Highlights
- Rick Weis, Manager, GHJ
- Frances Ellington, Senior Manager, GHJ
- Jeff Durbin, Chief Financial Officer, Gavina Coffee
- Caue Suplicy, Founder / Chief Executive Officer, Barnana
- Amelia Winslow, Director of Operations / Project Management, Health – Ade Kombucha
- Moderated by Donald Snyder, Partner, GHJ