Sept.13, 2018 GHJ hosted the 2018 Nonprofit Conference where GHJ experts and guest speakers took a look at current nonprofit landscape and the role of innovation and technology for nonprofits.
Our keynote speaker Justin Trout, Co-Founder and CEO of Health-Ade Kombucha, discussed how to build, a culture and a purpose. This year we also hosted two breakout session discussing cyber-security for Nonprofits, fundraising strategies for nonprofit boards and innovation in the digital age. Speakers included:
Cyber-security and What you Need to Know:
- David Cieslak, EVP, Chief Cloud Officer, RKL eSolutions
- Mark Kawauchi, Principal, Green Hasson Jank
- Satpal Nagpal, Partner, GHJ
Fundraising Strategies and Innovations that Work:
- Mari-Anne Kehler, Chief Marketing and Strategy Officer, GHJ
- Jacqueline Meek, Chief Development Officer, Children's Bureau
- Ken Scherer, President, Scherer Strategies
Nonprofit Innovation in the Digital Age:
- Michael Couchman, Director, Outreach and Marketing, Casa Pacifica
- Trip Henderson, Chief Marketing Officer, Team Rubicon
- Alexis Howell, Enterprise Sales Director, NationBuilder
- Donella Wilson, Partner, GHJ
Along with insightful panel discussions The 2018 Nonprofit Whitepaper: Board Governance: The Path to Nonprofit Success was released at this year's event. Download your copy here.