GHJ Chief Marketing and Strategy Officer Mari-Anne Kehler will be speaking at the Association for Accounting Marketing’s webinar “Anticipate the Future! Marketing Thought Leader Predictions for 2016” at 10 a.m. on Thursday, Dec. 3, 2015
About the event:
The market has never been more dynamic or opportunity filled. As an accounting marketer, you must enable your firm to strategically capitalize on the right market opportunities while navigating significant change. Our panelists can relate! Attend this 75-minute video session on Thursday, Dec. 3 at 1 p.m. ET (10 a.m. PT) to explore the 2016 trends our thought leaders believe will impact you most including:
- The power of philanthropy: how “giving back” is a non-negotiable to the marketing mix
- Bundling and packaging your services for maximum value
- Delivering virtual services
- Offering advisory/consulting services and their contribution to profitable growth
- The impact of geographic expansion into new markets
And, our panelists and facilitator will share their predictions for what’s going to be “hot” – and what’s “not” for 2016.
Back by popular demand, this interactive session allows you to pose your questions and prepare your plans to drive your firm’s marketing strategies for the new year. It’s a don’t miss!
Dave Sullivan, Perkins & Co., Sarah Johnson Dobek of Inovautus, and Mari-Anne Kehler of GHJ with facilitator, Jennifer Wilson of ConvergenceCoaching, LLC