Creative Financial Staffing (an affiliate of GHJ) Managing Director Derrick Coleman participated in LABJ’s Black Business Matters Webinar, in partnership with Greater Los Angeles African American Chamber of Commerce, on July 29, 2020. Listen to the recording to learn more about ways to foster a more socially conscious community of business.
- Byron Allen, Entertainment Studios Allen Media Group
- Derrick Coleman, Creative Financial Services (an affiliate of GHJ)
- Gene Hale, Greater Los Angeles African American Chamber of Commerce
- Dommond Lonnie, Dykema
- Karen E. Slade, KJLH Radio FM
- George Swain, GeorgeSwain Investments
They provide actionable takeaways on issues such as diversity and inclusion in the workplace, ways to engage with black businesses and the importance of creating an ecosystem of mentorship for young underserved communities.
Listen to LABJ's Black Business Matters Webinar by clicking here.