On Feb. 15, our Nonprofit leaders sat down with Alexander Tellez of Pery Consulting Group for a a lively discussion on the challenges related to complying with government funding requirements. Topics included:
- Implementing new procurement requirements – policies and thresholds
- Updating internal controls to be in compliance with Standards for Internal Control in the Federal Government (Green Book)
- Internal policies required by the Uniform Guidance (conflict of interest, procurement, cost allocations, compensation, etc.)
- Cost allocations
- What costs can be charged to government contracts?
- Which costs are always considered unallowable?
- What are costs that can be allocated?