GHJ and Nossaman LLP are honored to have hosted a COVID-19 Updates Webinar. This exclusive webinar focused on Insurance Claims and PPP Updates and will bring together leaders to increase their knowledge regarding opportunities, challenges and strategies during this time of disruption.
Discussion highlights included:
- Do we have insurance coverage for COVID related losses? What are the key considerations that will determine if we have coverage?
- Lawsuits have been filed against insurance carriers for denying coverage for COVID related losses, how have the courts been ruling and how do these rulings impact our ability to get insurance coverage for our COVID related losses?
- We are deciding whether to submit an insurance claim for COVID related losses, what factors do I need to consider and how do we go about preparing the claim?
- We obtained a PPP loan. Should we seek forgiveness now or wait to see what happens with the ongoing stimulus negotiations?
- Peter Brown, Partner and Forensic Services Practice Leader, GHJ
- Jennifer Meeker, Partner and Co-Chair of Insurance Recovery Group, Nossaman LLP
- David Sutton, Managing Director, Transaction Advisory Services, GHJ
- Ben Sheppard, Managing Director, Forensic Services, GHJ