How do you increase employee engagement and innovation while creating an inclusive workplace culture?
Tune in on June 23 to hear GHJ Partner and Chief Strategy Officer Mari-Anne Kehler as she discusses how leaders influence inclusive workplaces during PIMA’s Summer Insights Conference session “Leading and Engaging Difference.”
The interactive session will address how companies can begin or continue to implement an inclusive culture — one that results in increased employee engagement and promotes overall innovation. The panel of executive leaders will share how companies can leverage their diverse teams to improve culture and business.
PIMA (Professional Insurance Marketing Association) is a member-driven trade association focused exclusively on the sponsored benefits market. The nonprofit is hosting a hybrid experience at the Summer Insights Conference, June 22-25.
Educational Topics of the PIMA Conference include:
- How to build successful teams
- How leaders can connect effectively to create impact in the workplace
- How to create an inclusive culture
- How to navigate healthcare plans under the new Administration
- Highlights of award-winning campaigns from 2021 Insights Awards
- Annual Insights Awards luncheon, where the gold and Best of PIMA awards will be announced
Leading and Engaging Difference Moderator:
- Avery Smith, President, Kelsey National Corp./Healthinsurance.com
Leading and Engaging Difference Speakers include:
- Mari-Anne Kehler, Partner, Chief Strategy Officer, GHJ
- Jennifer Ralls, PhD., President and Principal Consultant, Gray Space Inc.
Join in person at the InterContinental New Orleans or virtually to hear the latest insights via live programming and networking for all attendees.