How can organizations create a more accessible workplace for people with disabilities? A featured event of the Los Angeles Times’ Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Accessibility Leadership Forum on Tuesday, Nov. 16 at 1 p.m. PDT, GHJ Partner and Chief Strategy Officer Mari-Anne Kehler, CDP, moderated a panel discussion about how organizations can remove barriers to create a more accessible workplace for those with disabilities.
- Mari-Anne Kehler, Partner and Chief Strategy Officer, CDP, GHJ (Moderator)
- Sue Chen, Founder and CEO, NOVA Medical Products
- Elaine Hall, Founder of The Miracle Project and star of HBO’s two-time Emmy award-winning film Autism: The Musical
- CPT Marlene Krpata, U.S. Army, Retired
- Katherine Pérez, Director, The Coelho Center for Disability Law, Policy and Innovation, Loyola Law School