Just in time for the current reporting tax season, GHJ Partner Polina Chapiro joins panelists for STEP Los Angeles’ webinar addressing common — but complex — domestic and international reporting issues.
The complimentary live presentation, “Tax Talk: Selected Tax Compliance Issues for Private Client Advisors,” will feature expert panelists who will provide helpful guidance on the problematic, frequently missed and most relevant issues practitioners need to know.
STEP Los Angeles aims to inspire confidence in families planning their assets across generations by setting and upholding high professional standards, informing public policy, promoting education and connecting practitioners globally to share knowledge and best practices.
Speakers for the webinar include:
- Polina Chapiro, GHJ
- Phil Hodgen, HodgenLaw, PC
- Maria Soledad Otero, Karlin & Peebles, LLP
- David Khanjyan, Loeb & Loeb LLP
- Section 962 elections: Individual Shareholders of Foreign Corporations
- Partnership Withholding for Foreign Partners
- Federal and California Classification and Status of Trusts
- Subpart F and GILTI High Tax
Click here to reserve your spot Thursday, 2/18/21 at 12 p.m. PST.