GHJ was a proud sponsor of LABJ’s 2020 Women’s Leadership Series. GHJ Partner Donella Wilson, Nonprofit Practice Leader and President and Chief Philanthropy Officer for GHJ Foundation, moderated the panel “Getting on Boards” on Oct. 7.
Sponsoring events such as this are an important part of GHJ’s Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives as well as aligning with GHJ’s Women’s Empowerment Initiative.
- Oct. 7 (2-4 p.m. PST): 1st Panel Series (Click here to listen to the recording)
- Getting on Boards (with GHJ’s Donella Wilson)
- Leading Through Change
- Today's Work-Life Balance
- Oct. 14 (2-4 p.m. PST): 2nd Panel Series
- Navigating Today’s Finance
- Power of Sponsorship and Mentorship
- Road to Entrepreneurship
- Oct. 21 (2-4 p.m. PST): Awards Program
- GHJ Partner and Chief Marketing and Strategy Officer Mari-Anne Kehler presents (Click here to listen to the recording)