LOS ANGELES, CA (Dec. 14, 2022) – Creative Financial Staffing of Los Angeles, LLC (CFS), a financial placement company and affiliate of GHJ, announced it is rebranding to GHJ Search and Staffing effective Dec. 27, 2021. The expanded service offering represents GHJ’s growth and commitment to its clients.
“We are excited to officially announce the rebranding of GHJ Search and Staffing,” said GHJ Managing Partner Tom Barry. “Derrick and his team are trusted partners of the Firm. This rebrand will allow us to bring our recruiting arm under our menu of services to better help our clients source top talent.”
GHJ Search and Staffing provides permanent/executive search services for accounting and financial positions to interim staffing solutions, ranging from entry-level accountants to CFOs. The team also provides feedback so companies can better evaluate a candidate’s technical skills, which leads to better-quality, higher-caliber recruits. Through its portfolio of services, GHJ Search and Staffing creates custom staffing solutions that best meet clients’ needs. These services include the following:
- Executive Search Expertise: Permanent and executive search services
- GHJ Search and Staffing manages the end-to-end recruitment process of top-level senior and executive managers, providing guidance from screening to making the final offer.
- Project Support and Interim Management: Short-term management, compliance and technical project support
- With a strong network of professionals, the team can source professionals to assist with a wide-range of projects, including audit and compliance, SEC reporting, corporate and individual tax and more.
- Temporary Staffing Services: Short-term staffing at all levels
- GHJ’s team conducts all interviews and reference checks of temporary employees. These consultants are available on project, temp-to-hire or staff augmentation basis.
“CFS has worked alongside GHJ for years to provide search and staffing solutions for the Firm and its clients,” said GHJ Search and Staffing Practice Leader Derrick Coleman. “The rebrand to GHJ Search and Staffing demonstrates our shared values and commitment to helping our clients and team members pursue their passions, build thriving businesses and create a better future.”
In addition to sourcing senior-level financial management professionals, GHJ Search and Staffing assists with finding talent that can assist businesses with:
- Business Process Enhancement/Internal Audits
- Merger and Acquisition Activity
- System Implementations, Conversions and Upgrades
- Regulatory Reporting: 10K and 10Q filings
Click here to learn more about GHJ Search and Staffing services.
GHJ is an accounting and advisory firm that specializes in nonprofit, food and beverage, entertainment and media and health and wellness companies. Previous recipient of the Los Angeles Chamber of Commerce Employee Champion For Life Work Harmony Award and named a “Best Places to Work” by the Los Angeles Business Journal eight times since 2008, GHJ is passionate about helping clients and its people #BeMore by focusing on building thriving businesses and creating a better future.
GHJ works as a business advocate for its clients — providing personalized service and building long-term relationships to help position our clients for growth. Through its affiliation with HLB International, a global network of independent professional accounting firms and business advisers, GHJ is able to partner with other top firms across major cities throughout the U.S. and the world. GHJ’s audit, tax and advisory teams leverage the HLB network to collaborate with its clients and give clients access to member firms in over 158 countries across the globe.
Also ranked as a top-20 largest accounting firm on the Los Angeles Business Journal’s Book of Lists, GHJ has 15 partners and more than 170 staff members that serve over 3,000 clients. GHJ is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), the AICPA Governmental Audit Quality Center (GAQC), the California Society of CPAs and the California Association of Nonprofits (CalNonprofit).