The pandemic and resulting economic downturn created uncertainty in the economy, and the entertainment industry was not immune. Domestic box office sales fell by 80 percent, live music lost $30 billion in revenue and 60 percent of scripted television production was delayed.
Tune in for CalCPA’s annual Entertainment Industry Virtual Conference, where industry experts will discuss 2020’s continuing impact and other accounting and finance topics affecting business managers representing clients in all areas of the entertainment industry.
Featured events with GHJ leaders:
- Ilan Haimoff, Partner
- Inside the Bubble: Production “Norms” During COVID, 8:30 - 9:20 a.m. (panel)
- Entertainment Industry Outlook, 12:45 - 1:10 p.m. (keynote)
- Dan Li, Managing Director
- Entertainment Tax Update, 10:50 a.m. - 12:05 p.m. (panel)
- Frances Ellington, Principal
- International and Interstate Tax Planning Update, 3:30 - 4:20 p.m. (panel)